Water dispersion paint for interior use
Purpose: It is used for interior painting of cement, lime-cement, gypsum plasters and putties, concrete surfaces, plasterboard, aerated concrete, embossed and paper wallpapers, old latex coatings and others.
- Very high hiding power - class 1 according to BS EN 13300.
- Ecologically clean product.
- Provides microporous coatings. Allows the wall to “breathe”.
- Excellent whiteness and resistance to aging and yellowing of the coatings.
- High resistance to wet rubbing - class 2 according to BS EN 13300.
- Easy to apply, with low losses during application.
Application: brush, roller, spray gun.
Hiding power: high (15,0-18,0 m2/l full hiding power)- class 1 according to BS EN 13300. Depending on the base preparation full hiding power can be achieved with one or two layers.
Drying at 20°C, 65% H.R: 4 hours
Dilution: with water
Application conditions: from 5°С to 35°С. Do not mix with other similar products.
Consumption rate: 100-110 g/m2 (for full hiding power, depending on the base).
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Accompanying products: Boroprimer deeply penetrating, Boroprimer 20.
Storage: 5°С to 40°С.