Two-component elastic waterproofing
- Internal application - sealing floors and walls under ceramic tiling in bathrooms, shower cabins, tiling over bathtubs and in sanitary facilities. For smoothing and leveling of uneven surfaces.
- External application - Waterproofing of foundation on terraces, balconies under ceramic tiling. Suitable bases include cement render and concrete. Waterproofing protection of underground parts of buildings, walls of basements outside. Waterproofing of basements at presence of high groundwater. Waterproofing protection of tanks, pools. Waterproofing of dams, irrigation canals, drains and others.
Component А - cement based
Component B - polymer based
- High resistance to weather.
- High water resistance and low water permeability.
- Temperature resistance of -30 to + 80 °C.
- Good crack resistant
- Good long-term elasticity.
- Corresponds to BS EN 14891
Mixing ratio: At 25 kg of component A is added 8,75 kg component B
Consumption rate: for 1,0 mm layer thickness - 1,5 - 2,0 kg/m2, excluding losses from the surface roughness and porosity of the substrate, etc.
12 months from the production date component A.
24 months from the production date component B.
25,0 kg - component A
8,75 kg - component B