Super flexible adhesive for external facing of buildings and pools
Purpose: Suitable for the tiling of all types and formats ceramics, granite, glass-ceramics, stone tiles and natural stone, both internal and external. It is use to faced of concrete (older than 3 month), cement, lime-cement mortar, gypsum plasters, plaster boards. It is recommend for deformable and critical bases as terraces, underfloor heating, chip boards on ceramic facing using method “tile on tile”. Floorings which are glued with the adhesive are stable for intensive movement of people and loads of shelvings and heavy objects.
- Super flexible adhesive class C2TE S2 according to BS EN 12004
- Water - and frost- resistant
- High adhesion to different bases
- Extended Open Time, without sliding
- High residual elasticity after hardening
wall – 3,5 kg/m² for trowel teeth size of 5 mm
floor - 4,5 kg/m² for trowel teeth size of 7 mm.
floor - 5 kg/m² for trowel teeth size of 10 mm
Shelf life: 12 month from the date of production