High quality cement-based adhesive with trass additive for natural stone, travertine and ceramics.
Purpose: The adhesive is to be used for porcelain gres, terracotta, marble, granite, travertine, clinker, ceramics, natural stone, etc. If the trass adhesive is used for external facings of buildings, there is need of mechanical shoring. Suitable substrates are: concrete, renders, aerated concrete, masonry. This adhesive is suitable for both external and internal use.
- Contains trass
- High elasticity
- High adhesion strength
- Reduces the efflorescence
- Water- and frost- resistant
- High weatherproof
- Class C2TES1 according to BS EN 12004
- wall - 3,5 kg/m² for trowel teeth size of 6 mm.
- floor - 4,5 kg/m² for trowel teeth size of 10 mm.
- floor - 5 kg/m² for trowel teeth size of 12 mm.
Shelf life: 12 month from the date of production
Safety data sheet